Monday 13 February 2017

QUESTION AND ANSWER

So tell me what is especially important to you in a relationship?
Honesty, Trust and Willingness of partners to assist one another.
What are the things that makes you laugh?
A lots of things make me laugh, being with friends when they say funny
things makes me laugh , also listen to good jokes, watching comedy.
What do others admire about you?
My friends admire me because I'm Honest, Loyalty, Hard working, Fair
to others and the ability to sympathize and be empathetic also my
friends admire my caring ways and sense of humor.
How do you define success?
well success to me is not about money but define as the achievement of
something desired reaching goals in ones life, planned, or attempted:
attributed their success in business to hard work. i think i have been
successful in everything i do. In my work, making friends, progress in
business but there is romance missing which I need in my life and i
know i will have it soon.
What are you afraid off?
I'm afraid of being hurt in a relationship also I'm afraid of losing
what I have sweet for all my life.
Do you like animals? and why
Yes i do like animals cos they keep me in company when no one is
around and also they protect us.
What negative characteristics do you have?
Well i am a kind of person who is very straight, asks what i need and
demand prompt answer and not everybody likes it that way. i believe
very strongly in love and when i have interest in you. i won't
hesitate telling you to be mine. so bear this with me, i might have
the same feeling for you and i would need a positive answer.
Do you get jealous?
I sometimes get jealous, i don't like men flirting with my woman
unless she shows them how much she loves me only.
Describe your dream partner!
A woman who loves God and also love children, who is honest, caring,
trustworthy, hard worker, beautiful, family orientated we will have
mutual interests. she should have sense of humor, she should be very
passionate.
Would you like a family and children?
Well i have a son and it doesn't matter whether my partner has one or
not. i think children are blessing to man and my son is all i have now
but will be cool with my partner is will be willing to have more with
me, if not am still fine and okay.
What does growing old mean to you?
Well i would love remaining as i am, but God hasn't create us this
way, No matter what, we shall grow old and we need to accept our state
of growing old .
How much of your spare time should your partner spend with you?
Well i will like to spend most of my time with my partner because been
with her will make me feel happy.
What would you risk your life for?
I will Risk my life for My family and my life partner because they
mean so much to me.
Everyone has a dream. What's yours?
My dream is to find my soul mate and be very compatible with that
person. that fit together and live in my home.
What is your religious beliefs and religion? How were you brought up?
Am a very good Christian who belief and trust in almighty God. even
though i do not get the chance being in the church, i always pray
during meal and after meal and also before i sleep and after i getting
up in bed..
What do you do for fun? (Optional)......I enjoy slow or fast dancing,
walking in the woods holding, hands, candlelite dinners, travel,
shopping and watching movies, and playing romantic piano for that
special person. I love snuggling and sharing passionate kisses with
that special person.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to have my lover back…………………………

    Get Your Lover Back forever,

    Help That Really Work Fast,

    Contact him for Relationship/marital problem,

    Thanks to Robinson,,

    R.buckler11 @gmail…… com

    ReplyDelete