Monday 13 February 2017

QUESTION AND ANSWER 2

Favorite local hot spots or travel destinations? (Optional)...I love
any restaurant that serve good healthy foods and where a very good
band is playing. I love resturants with romantic settings where we can
look into each others eyes and feel that special connection. I also
love candlelite romantic dinners.
Favorite things? (Optional).......I like healthy foods such as a good
seafood salad I love the color green. I like to snuggle when it rains
or read a good book, shopping at a large mall, reading any of the
self-help books, listening to romantic music or 60's music, and
exercising.
What 's the last thing you read? (Optional)......I am currently
reading a dozen or so self help books on success, motivation,
relationships, financial security and positive thinking.
What is your own definition of true love?...... True love to me is the
kind of love God gives....UNCONDITIONAL love. It's a love that is
undescribable with words yet is felt deep within the heart. It's when
you can't stop thinking of the other person & you are excited to get
home to them after a long days work or you desire to just say hello
thru a text or phone call just because they are on your mind. It's a
precious thing that way too many people take advantage of & something
everyone should have at least once in their lives.
What kind of man are you looking for?
The type of person I am interested in is a woman who can laugh, be
playful and light hearted, one who is motivated and ambitious,
intelligent, and self confident. I enjoy meaningful conversation in
addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person
who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an
adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side
of life,someone who is open and willing to learn new things. I like to
share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I
have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. To find a woman who
loves to dance would be a miracle, but not impossible I believe , even
if rare, but definitely a bonus, but not a requirement! lol i also
love a woman who knows how to treat a man like a baby and a baby like
a woman. Romance and passion are important as well. Like everyone I
talk to I want the who enchalata, including chemistry. I have learned
though that chemistry is not everything and not the only component for
building a strong relationship. A
picture is worth a thousand words yet can still tell you nothing.
Lastly beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I would say I have
more on the inside than the outside. LOL No one is perfect including
myself but I suppose if you don't put it out there and risk, you'll
never know. However I am realistic and I am by far not perfect.
Do you sing or play a musical instrument?
I sing and I play several instruments,I play guitar, French horn,
trumpet, oboe, and a little piano would love to learn
Galina*** Where will you love to spend your honeymoon incase you find
the right man?.......I've always dreamed of going to a tropic island
for a couple of weeks. We would stay in a romantic bungalo. Windows
open, there would be lace curtains blowing in a light breeze along
with warmth coming from the sunshine shining thru the lace. Although
this would be heaven on earth, I'd be in heaven just being with the
man God intended me to go thru life's journey with.
How will you treat your man?
Although every relationship has it's ups & downs, I will treat my
woman with lots of love & respect. I like to hold her hand while
walking side by side, I enjoy the little kisses stolen throughout the
day, & the little smiles she gives me from across the room.I believe a
woman & man are to walk side by side in life & so communication &
honesty are VERY important.I in turn will be completely faithful to
her & will support her during our lives together. I do expect her to
do the same for me. We don't always have to be together but we'll feel
each others presence even when we're apart. We will be each others
rock to lean on & we,will share dreams & goals for ourselves & our
children. We. will also support them & raise them to be the God-fearing men & women who will have faith& be strong even when life is looking
down.
Can you take my kids as yours if we are meant to be together?
I love kids & I treat all kids as if they are my own... I favor none
but give my love & support to them & try to be the godly man I am
supposed to be.
Can you tell me more about yourself when you were a little girl?
As far back as I can remember I've always cared forpeople & had a big
heart. I cared for people even after they hurt me.
What do you like to do?
I love being in the great outdoors seeing the natural beauty God has
given to us that others take advantage of. I love snuggling with the
one I love while watching a movie. I enjoy meeting others & making a
difference in the lives of those around me. I recently found out that
some special people in my life really look up to me & the feeling of
that is AMAZING!
What is your favorite movies?
I have a few favorite movies. My all time favorite is "City of Angels"
it's a movie where a man sacrificed his life as an angel to experience
what it was like to love the woman he was drawn to. I also love
Notebook, Sweet November, Sleepless in Seattle,Grease, Never been
kissed, anything withReese Witherspoon. I like romantic comedies,
action movies, Romantic, & ones based on a true story like Titanic, &
Pearl Harbor. There are really sooo many that I like, I can't really
name them all.
What is in your opinion the most romantic movie you've seen to date?.
Sleepless in Seattle
What is your favorite book?
I like James Patterson Sail! Love his novels! but My favorite book is
the Bible!!! It's got the greatest stories ever told as well as words
from our heavenly father..
Are you a romantic type?
I'm a hopeless romantic... I love being with my woman & doing little
things for her to put a smile on her face.I enjoy surprising her &
doing my part to making his dreams come true.
What make you smile?
That's easy!!! What makes me smile is seeing those I love smiling &
knowing I put that smile on their faces. :-)
Do you cry alot and what make you cry?
I do have a tendency to cry easily but not always are my tears sad
ones.... I cry also when I'm happy & surprised. I don't like to cry in
front of others so am embarrassed when I do.
What is your favorite music?
I love music... the songs I listen to will usually tell you what kind
of mood I'm in or tell you what's in my heart when words can't begin
to describe who I am. When I'm happy, you'll usually find me singing
(assuming I know the song). I think music is a gift many people take
for granted. They'll listen just to hear the beat yet won't stop to
feel the power of it's words. Music can be soothing to the soul & can
calm the restless spirit. The wrong kind of music can also damage ones
inner being. A person's mind will unconsciously listen to the lyrics
which will either bring death/depression upon them or will bring joy
to their soul so they might be able to enjoy life. As a person's mood
changes so does the type of music they listen to.
What is your idea of a romantic getaway?
Romance can be found anywhere there's a romantic girl.. *smiles*
What is your idea of a perfect first date?
My perfect day would be waking up to a lovely sunrise,A walk along the
waterfront or beach... great time to talk & get to know each other.
What is your ideal date?
Oh wow.... there are sooo many scenarios I could mention here & each
depends on where the friendship/relationship was as to the idealness
of it. I like romance either way so anything where we would have a
little privacy to talk & stare into each others eyes. ;-)
Are you a God fearing woman?.
VERY much so!!! I love God with all my heart & trust in HIM to comfort
me & guide me. Only he knows what he has in store for us. How often do
you go to church? Haven't gone much in the last few years as I've had
major health issues to deal with. In this case,God has come to where I
am spoken to my heart about different situations. I totally believe in
going to church & fellowshiping however, I don't believe that a person NEEDS to goto church to be a christian as going into a chicken house
doesn't make you a chicken. *wink*
What do you like and dislike?
I don't like cheaters, liars,thiefs, or shallow people. Other than
that, I'm a person that likes pretty much everything.... I'm VERY easy
going.
What make you very happy?
When my loved one is happy & when I have a woman who treats me like a
prince. hehe
where i stop for this magass
What kind of sport do you like best?
I like Football!!! I also like shooting baskets, playing volleyball, &
a few others... I've been to a St. Louis Cardinals baseball game
also.... it was fun!
Do you love to express your feelings or you love to hide your feelings?
I'm a person who would rather express my feelings as I know it's not
good to keep them locked up. It's important to express to others that
you care for them and are there to support and encourage. I LOVE
sharing sweet moments with the woman I love... it makes my heart
happy!
When is your birthday? Mine is June 7th 1961
What's the top thing on your Christmas list? GO TO VACATION WITH A PATHNER
What is your favorite season of the year? SPRING WHEN FLOWERS GROW
Do you have any hobbies? I like Writing, I Like the Beach but havent
Gotten Chance to Visit anyone here since I am always working
Are you really over your Past relationship? YES
Are you trully ready to move forward in your life? YES
Have you forgiven all the past relationship and those that have
offended you or hurt you in the past? YES.... IT ONLY HURT ONESELF TO
KEEP BAD EXPERIENCE, IT'S A SMALL WORLD
Where is one place you did like to vist that you haven't gotten the
oppourtunity to see???? AUSTRALLIA, ITLAY
What will be the your ideal first date with the man of your dream?
HANGING OUT TOGETHER IN A QUITE AND SMALL COZY COFFEE SHOP HAVING A
LOVELY CHAT AND LOOKING INTO EACH OTHER EYES
What's would you like to do when its raining outside with that special
man for you. CUDDLING WHEN I HAVE A PATHNER INSIDE
Do you like to watch the sunset... YES ALOT
Do you ever get "crazy"? Just go and do something without thinking? (a
fun thing) YES ALOT, I AM HUMAN
Are any good at holding hands, or hugging?? I AM ... TOO BAD HAVEN'T
HAD ANYONE TO DO THAT FOR LONG TIME NOW
How do you spend your holidays? Free time? LIKE TO GO OUT FOR
VACATION, I DEVOTE MY FREE TIME WRITING AND WORKING IN THE GARDEN
Do you frequently have unfinished task and don't get back to them? I
DON'T THINK SO, I LIKE TO DO ALL I GOTTA DONE
Do you smoke or drink? NO TO SMOKING AND DRINK SOCIALLY
What is you ideal income? $75,000 ANUALLY
Are you financially stressed, just fine, comfortable or blessed?I AM
COMFORTABLE AND GOD KNOWS BEST WE LEAVE EVERYTHING UNDER HIS CONTROL
What education did you complete?SOME COLLEGE
Where have you lived? ************ that is where i am right now and
willing to relocate for the right person only time will tell
Where did you get your education? Lebanon
Are you at ease in a crowd?I AM COMFORTABLE ANYWHERE BUT I LIKE MY PRIVACY ALSO
Do you assume responsibility?YES I DO
What do you truly hate?LIES AND DISHONESTY
What can really get you upset?LIES
Do you prefer to read a book at home alone or go to a party?I LIKE TO
BE AROUND PEOPLE
Do you trust you feelings rather than reason?YES FEELINGS IS WHAT I GO WITH
Do you often plan your day ahead?YES, I TIME MYSELF FOR EVERYTHING
What makes you laugh? ANYTHING THAT MAKES THE PERSON NEXT TO ME LAUGH
What would everyone around you say about you?I AM A GOOD PERSONNEL
Do you hurry to complete a job? NO... TAKE THE RIGHT AND NORMAL PROCEDURE
What do you consider more important, Justice or Mercy? JUSTICE
Are you a Christian? YES, CATHOLIC
How old were you when you first fell in love? 21YRS
Do you find it difficult to speak loudly? NO
Do you get bored easily? NO TAKES ALOT
If you run into a person whom has hurt your feeling or harmed you, do
you act like you didn't see them or confront them head on? I FORGIVE
AND FORGET EASILY... I AM PRETTY SIMPLE

3 comments:

  1. Helpful artical.
    Thanks for a well written and informative post.
    How to Stop Thinking About Someone You Like

    ReplyDelete
  2. BABA THEO I SWEAR TO LET THE WORLD KNOW U HELPED ME MY OUT FROM THAT SUFFERING/ PROBLEM. I DON’T KNOW WHO I AM HELPING, PUBLIC CONTACT BABA THEO FOR LOVE SPELL, MONEY SPELL, CURE FOR HSV, HIV, CANCER, PREGNANCY, DIABETES etc. EMAIL: theospellcaster@yahoo.com or CALL/WHATSAP HIM: +2349030502084

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to have my lover back…………………………

    Get Your Lover Back forever,

    Help That Really Work Fast,

    Contact him for Relationship/marital problem,

    Thanks to Robinson,,

    R.buckler11 @gmail…… com

    ReplyDelete