Monday 13 February 2017

CIVILIAN DAITING2

Good morning darling, my love How are you doing? My internet
connection was very bad at yesterday i miss our conversation last well
night and i hope you slept well honey?. I will book my flight ticket
by thursdaying if posible, Thanks for the message you sent me. Honey
About the agent that his delivering my luggage to you, I received a
message from Agent Heinrich he told me that he is now in Charlotte
Douglas International Airport, and due to transit and he will not be
able to continue his journey because he was detained in the United
States in Charlotte Douglas International Airport because of the
luggage, that they need a certificate to cover the luggage to you. I
have to say that it is a pity that we are faced with such a situation.
The agent made ​​me realize that the customs of Charlotte Douglas
International Airport in the United States. who detained him and the
luggage insist that he would submit a document to them or have to make
a payment of $4,250 US dollars to enable them to provide the necessary
documents. Honey, I would love to send money directly to him in
Charlotte Douglas International Airport, but, unfortunately, it would
be impossible for me to do it, because there is no way for me to send
the money here on the high seas.
The agent made ​​me realize that they are threatening to scan the
luggage and if they do i will be in serious trouble due to the huge
amount of money inside the luggage and everything will be seize. which
he said that he have to submit a paper or make a payment. Honey,
you're the only person able to send money to him now, because it would
be impossible for me to send him money from the High Sea to United
States in Charlotte, Please my love help me to send the agent the
money immediately, You know the luggage contains money, it will be
more than enough to properly take care of us and our children to the
next third generation.
I implore you to try to send the money immediately to the Agent and I
promise you that I will give you the code, which enables you to open
the luggage and. take all the money you send to the agent as soon as
the luggage is delivered to you in Berlin. Please go directly to the
bank and pays $4,250 US dollars to the agent in order to avoid customs
people to seize or capture the luggage in Charlotte Douglas
International Airport. I'm depending on you on this my dear, and I
know you will not disappoint me, please send the money directly to the
agent, please darling, do this is for me, and I promise you that
everything will be perfectly just fine.
Have a wonderful day, my dear, and I hope to hear from you soon.
I love
Richard

1 comment:

  1. Happy to have my lover back…………………………

    Get Your Lover Back forever,

    Help That Really Work Fast,

    Contact him for Relationship/marital problem,

    Thanks to Robinson,,

    R.buckler11 @gmail…… com

    ReplyDelete