Monday 13 February 2017

ABOUT

Here is all about me you need to know, My name is Gabriel Micheal
James. i was born Jan 11, 1962 in United states (Dallas city texas
usa) i grew up in dallas city ....i lost my dad when i was 27,.and now
am left alone with my mom ... life is so good when your family is
complete, am the only surving son of my parent...when i lost my dad i
move to United State (Pensacola Florida)am single now....with one
pretty daughter.......I work offshore as a Production/Chemical
Engineer. I am in an Oil rig 400 nautical miles into the Atlantic
ocean off the coast of England. I am working with SHELL an oil
exploration company in the UK.... but am Home for my leave now and i
will be going back to work soon my dear. I have been in this job for
about 10yrs now and am quitting this time cos I want to settle down
again that is why am here searching,i have being widowed for 6yrs
now...I enjoyed being a married man but didn't have much time to enjoy
my marriage before my wife had a car accident some years ago...when
she went to visit her parents in colorado. i want to move ahead and
leave my past behind and be happy for good..hope you understand that
please? due to the fact that I am playing the role of a father and a
mother at the same time to my Daughter. I am a man who is
nice,caring,honest,God fearing, Sincere, good sense of humor and
Understanding.Cos understanding and communication is the most
important thing in a relationship to make it strong and last
forever..Cos when two couples understand themselves i don't see
anything that will happen to that relationship..it will be a happy
one...i am looking for someone who is nice. caring. loving,honest and
understanding..someone who have inner beauty cos inner beauty tells
the true and real character of a lady cos is from the inner side of
her you can tell if she is good or bad....it is not all about the
physical appearance but the inner feelings which is the true
feelings...I love reading the Bible,novels,poets..I love watching
movies such as Romance,comedy,thriller and Tv Shows...I. name, I have always admired the name Brent and wished
I could change my name but I couldn't so please be rest assured of
that. It's so good to know we share some interest, I am good in chess
and scrabble, love soccer but can't play anymore as am getting old
(LOL). I love tenis as well, my birthday is 8th of june. The pictures
you saw is where I work, I work as an engineer and am the chief
driller of my team. I work in an oil rig off the coast of England but
right now am in Garland city where i live here in the states on my
off. I studied at University of Illinois Chicago(UIC). I will have to
leave you now and hope we can chat later okay. Please we need to chat
online

1 comment:

  1. Happy to have my lover back………

    Get Your Lover Back forever,

    Help That Really Work Fast,

    Contact him for Relationship/marital problem,

    Thanks to Robinson,,

    [R.buckler11@gmail…com]

    ReplyDelete