Monday 13 February 2017

not safe here with
me in the high sea, due to terrorists and pirates attack. please I
want you to help me recieve the luggage. I believe that you are an
honest and sincere woman, and I can trust you with the luggage, until
I come to join you, I will be with you immediately after my luggage is
been delivered to you.
I know that you are a blessing from God. I always wish to wake up next
to you forever. I'm with the luggage, But I'm afraid to keep it here
with me, because it is not safe on the high seas because of the
terrorists and pirate attacks, I kept the money in my luggage and
arrange it very well. I want to send you the luggage through the help
of a delivery Agent, Because there is no way I can transfer this money
through a bank here in Europe High sea, because there his no bank
here, I'm sending you the luggage because i will join you in a short
while, Please help me receive the luggage. I don't want to lose what i
have worked for, because I have worked very hard for it.
That's why I came to this conclusion. To send you the luggage through
the help of a Delivery Agent as I'm coming to join you sooner, I think
I can trust you. The agent will deliver my luggage to you
successfully. I love you so much. I appreciate your contribution to my
life. My love, I love you and I can't stop loving you, you have
completely changed my life, and I thank God, my love I'm going and I
hope to hear from you.
I wish you a nice and pleasant day, my love, and hope to hear from you soon.
love
Richard
(11)
(*)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good morning, my love and treasure, I am writing this letter to let
the whole world know that my Wife is so unique and very loving and
caring. like they always say; The happiest thing in life is to love
and to be loved. Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as
you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your
heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome
all challenges and all obstacles. always have faith in yourself, and
you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and the love
you rightly deserve.
I want you to receive my luggage because I'm planing of coming over to
join you, so we could discuss how to start a new life, and put our
heads together and decide together on a company to invest in. I also
want you to know that the delivery agent will deliver my Luggage to
you in any location of your choice. I would also like to use this
medium to assure you that after the luggage is delivered to you, I
will immediately proceed to join you.
I love you, darling, and I give you my word that everything will be
okay, I have meet with the delivery agent, who will deliver my luggage
to you at your door step, the agent is waiting for you to contact him,
I told him that my wife will send him an mail during the day, I want
you to contact the Delivery Agent with your information address, That
will allow him to find you, You can write to him and tell him where
you would like to receive my Luggage, your home or your office address
or any where eles that will pleases you. I told the Delivery Agent
that my luggage contains my cloths for safety reasons i did not tell
the Delivery Agent that my luggage contains money. He is waiting to
hear from you. contact him with this email address:
Name: AGENT HEINRICH MARTIN
E-mail: agent.heinrich.martin@diplomats.com
I also want you to forward me your address details, so I can find you
when I'm coming over. I trust you, my love, and I hope so much that
you will not disappoint me. My life is in your hands, please my love
you really have nothing to think about or worry about you safe and
secured. I love you now and forever, and I will never stop loving you.
You're the queen of my heart. My life is empty and meaningless without
you, and I will love you forever.
A million kisses my love for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
love
Richard

1 comment:

  1. Happy to have my lover back…………………………

    Get Your Lover Back forever,

    Help That Really Work Fast,

    Contact him for Relationship/marital problem,

    Thanks to Robinson,,

    R.buckler11 @gmail…… com

    ReplyDelete